CompanyServicesEventsClientsPartnersContact Us
 
 
“Thanks again for inviting me to the event. It was one of the highest ROI event of the year for me.”

Baris Aksoy, Associate Investment Manager, Intel Capital
“Thank you for inviting me and congratulations on such a quality event.”

Tarun Kalra, Investment Professional, Battery Ventures
“Let me thank you all of you for the organization of this event which was absolutely perfect!”

Sherley Brothier, CTO, Open Trust
“Thank you to yourself and team for well-organized event, especially the 1on1 sessions.”

Marcel Karssen, CFO, Q-go
“Thanks for the invite we met some very interesting companies yesterday.”

Hans van Rietschote, Senior Director, Technology Scouting Group, Symantec
“I was very enthusiastic about the quality of the company I met yesterday.”

Philippe Botteri, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
“Thanks for setting up the meetings for me. Great conference!”

Bridget McMahon, Director, Strategy and Development, CBS Interactive
“I had very good meetings and enjoyed the conversations. You and your team did a great job putting this together.”

Andreas Weiskam, Partner, SAP Ventures
“I congratulate you and your team on a great job on the Euro Tech Showcase. We look forward to participating in future events.”

Quinn Li, Senior Manager, Qualcomm Ventures, Qualcomm
 
 
q
 
Avise Partners is dedicated to providing premier trans-Atlantic market expansion services to allow US and European technology companies to successfully engage, accelerate and grow their trans-Atlantic business. Through the years, Avise Partners has supported over 100 companies in their international expansion with a focus on business development and corporate finance advisory services.

Europe accounts for about 35% of the IT spending in the world, while the US accounts for about 28%, for a total of 63%. An European IT company expanding into the US market or an US company expanding into the European market would then have access to almost 2/3 of the global IT market.
 
 
     
American technology companies
expanding into the European market


Europe is the largest Internet, IT and telecommunications market in the world and is often an un-tapped opportunity for US technology companies because of lack of familiarity and resources in Europe.
more
    European technology companies
expanding into the US market


The US is a large and mature market for Internet, IT and telecommunications and is often looked to as the pioneer in many technology markets. Many top technology brands were built first in the US market.
more
       
       
 
 
el
World Investment Conferences 2012
Europe: June 21-22, 2012
India: September, 2012


 
el
i7 Summit 2012
October, 2012
Les Fontaines,
Chantilly, France